Record Internet Radio and save to mp3 or wav. Record from any sound source, rip vinyl, rip cd-roms, Batch rename, create playlists and more.
- Recording from any DirectSound compatible sound card - Recordings are saved to .WAV or .MP3 format in realtime - Multiple BitRate compression settings for MP3 - LAME encoding engine for MP3 - Real-time visual feedback (VU-Meter) - Reporting file size occupation in real time - Silence Detection (Pause/Resume or Stop when detected) - Pause and restart recordings - Schedule recordings with optional web links - Control system master/recording volume from within the program
- Rip single track or entire cd at once - Rips are saved to .WAV or .MP3 format in realtime - CD cover pictures retrieval through Amazon Web Services - Automatic tagging in id3v1 and id3v2 (MP3 format only) - Automatic retrieval of CD-Rom information from online CDDB database queries through FreeDb servers
- Play MP3,WAV,AIF,AU - Works with all installed audio codecs on the system - Random and repeat options - Playback is autonomous to recording and ripping functions
- Add sequential number - Add text - Search and replace - Convert Blank Spaces - Batch renaming (will update/resave all playlists automatically)
- Customize program background colo or use skin - Customize program text color - Output format (MP3 or WAV) - Set MP3 Encoding bitrate - Set default save folder for recording and rips - Stay on top mode
- Simple file management - Quick link to default sound editor - File information display - Total time display - Built in rollover help